Enterprise Ireland has opened applications for G4IG after the great success of last year’s campaign.Undergraduates (due to graduate in Sept 2012) and postgraduates from all disciplines (e.g. Arts, Business, Commerce, Engineering, Law, Marketing, Psychology, Science etc.) are encouraged to APPLY. The application closing date is April 18th – EARLY APPLICATION IS ADVISED.
The G4IG opportunity:
- 18 month Graduate Programme
- Initial 6 months spent attending Smurfit Business School completing a diploma in International Business growth whilst working with an Irish company
- Minimum of 12 months spent working overseas – destinations include Australia, Singapore, Japan, China, America, South America, The Gulf, Russia, Europe.
- Can work towards a Masters in International Business growth
- Paid typical graduate salary
- You must hold a minimum of a 2.2 (those due to graduate in Sept 2012 with a minimum of a 2.2 in their degree are eligible).
- You must be eligible to live and work in Ireland for a minimum of 6 months from the beginning of this Graduate Programme (The programme will begin in Sept, 2012).